August In Instagram
August played a whole host of new exciting things for me but also some annoyances with a certain computer repair place that left us without a PC for nearly a month, however, they have given us a new one now and today I'm sharing with you one of my favourite posts to do, here is my month in Instagram.
- I've started to get back into reading again and Paradise is the book I'm currently trying to get into.
- I saw my first chipmunk in Canada (Ok, it wasn't in August, it was July)
- I went and visited my Nanna after I got back from my travels and she gave me her Maxfactor gift box she was given for spending x amount of £££'s with some really nice products in it.
- I tried out the Maritimo Lounge in Ocean Village, Southampton for the first time (wow has that area changed a lot) whilst I was waiting for a job interview, it was really quirky and I could be spending a lot of time in there in the future.
- In August Big Ben fell silent and will remain silent apart from remembrance and new years for the next 4 years while they do repairs. It just won't be the same walking around London now with no big ben sounding.
- I'm still not sure what this flower is called but it looked pretty and it's another new one I have found since we moved in.
- We had a mini-heatwave over the bank holiday weekend and it was lovely to be walking around in it in the village.
- I got sent one of Avon's new Mark lip lacquers in with my usual order boxes in the shade Pinking about You, I've been loving wearing nude style lip colours lately.
- Last but by no means least, I treated myself to a brand new Bulaggi bag in the Denis Rason sale in the village as I've achieved quite a bit this month and I'm totally in love with it.
Love & Hugs
You can find me on