Waterstones, The Body Shop & Superdrug Sales Haul





Aloha Bombshells,



Shopping.............one of my favourite things to do, what woman doesn't enjoy a bit of retail therapy? although most of the year, I'm saving all my money for flights to see my man, but at Christmas time I can splash out a bit. This year I was given a £25 gift card for Westquay, so last Friday I took a trip to town and hit the sales and came home with quite a few goodies. 



Waterstones is where I found my first two purchases one being Zoe's ( Zoella) new book her third in the Girl Online Series, Girl Online Going Solo, the second was a 2017 diary from Louise Pentland (Sprinkle of Glitter ) both of these were half price, I'm hoping the diary will keep me more organised this year, I've already been using it and loving the pages of motivational quotes.





The body shop, somewhere I don't usually choose to shop but after seeing so many good reviews about different products, I took a look and they still had some really nice gift sets on offer along with some minis too, so I bought the Soft Hands, Warm Kisses set which is a Strawberry lip butter and a Strawberry hand cream which was £4, Jingle Gel Rock set which includes four travel size shower gels: Fuji Green Tea, Strawberry, Satsuma and Moringa which was £5, the last three things I picked up were lip balms: Raspberry, Passionberry, and Watermelon which were 3 for 2 and because it was happy hour there was an extra 35% off so I got everything for just £9.





The last few items I have here I bought a few days previous in the Superdrug sales, they are some of the products from Zoella's Christmas range which I've been wanting try for so long but sometimes Zoe's products are a little too much out of my price range, I was very happy to see them in the sales so I got the Gingerbread and Vanilla fragrance set which has the Ginger body cream and Bake My Day body mist, the gingerbread and vanilla scented lip balm duo and the hungry hands hand cream, all of these products smell lovely.










Have you got or tried any of these products and which are your favourites?



Love & Hugs



You can also find me on

Snapchat: retrobombshell




Comments

You Might Like