France & Spain: The Photo Album Day 2: The Navigator of the Seas




Aloha Bombshells,


Today I am showing you the inside of the beautiful vessel the Navigator of the Seas, it is very much similar interior to the sister ship Explorer of the Seas, that I was on in 2015 but somehow slightly bigger looking with different things here and there. I didn't explore too much on this ship as I spent most of my time with my man but I have a few photos here of the main thoroughfare of the ship which is located on deck 5, some photos are from lower decks.


Vintages Pub - Deck 5




The Star Lounge - Deck 5

The star lounge is the home of the evening entertainment really with a filled dance and brilliant live music.



The Staircase towards the back end of the ship - Deck 5




Our Cabin




Windjammer Restaurant - Deck 11

On the last full day of each cruise, the chef makes a huge cake, it is usually on display for a few hours first for pictures and then cut and dished out to Windjammer restaurants at lunchtime. 


Metropolis Theatre - Decks 3 & 4


Main strip - Deck 5






Schooner Bar - Deck 4







Photographic Centre & Studio B from Deck 5





Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

You Might Like