My Year In Instagram
I'm back after a longer than expected break from blogging, i can't believe how quick this year has gone and that we are in the holiday season already. This year i've traveled to different places, attended some incredible events, had a miraculous holiday and got a new job, more on all of that to follow in later posts but here is an update of my year in Instagram.
1) In February of this year i took a 10 day trip out to Canada in freezing temperatures but the company was even better, including a roadtrip to see the Beatlemaniacs.
2) I took a coach trip up to London with the rest of the singing girls to go and see Beautiful: The Carole King Story and what a fabulous show it was.
3) A miracle happened and i was lucky enough to get 6 days away on the Navigator of the Seas in October, where i travelled to Le Havre - France , Bilbao and Gijon - Spain
4) I got the chance to attend the Royal British Legion, Festival of Rememberance at the Royal Albert Hall, London, which was an experience i will always remember, also the venue that i drank my first cocktail at.
5) Last but not least, last week i took another sightseeing trip to London, it was really nice to see all the Christmas lights but was very much a winters day.
Love & Hugs
You can find me on