New Products from Avon




Aloha Bombshells,


Being an Avon rep has it's advantages, one of them is finding out about new products early and when I saw these new products I had to get some, I love getting new products to use and show my customers and of course you lovely readers to, so today I'm sharing with you some of my favourites.

Lip products are definitely my favourite thing and have the biggest part in my makeup collection and aren't these little beauties gorgeous, these are the 5 new vivid shades in cute pink limited edition packaging that are be joining the already fabulous collection of Ultra Colour Bold Lipsticks, they are highly pigmented and will give you gorgeous looking lips.


Left to right. Boldest Burgundy,  Berry Blaze, Blush Brights, Red Rave and Nude Nights.


Back when I started out doing this blog my makeup collection was mostly Avon products and the true colour eyeshadow quads were part of it, I was impressed with the results they gave, now they are adding 5 new quads to the collection with gorgeous colours, my favorite here has to be Daydream. I also love that these are small with a compact mirror so are great for traveling.


Left to Right: Daydream, Glided Metallics and Marine Blues.


When it comes to lips, I have to admit a lip tint isn't something that I would normally reach for as I like bright, bold colours on my lips and just never thought a tint would give me the effect that I like  but I tried one and was pleasantly surprised and how bold the colour came out.


Top to bottom: Flamingo, Hazelnut, Coral, Freesia, and Fuchsia.


If any of these products appeal to you then they are available now in the current c11 book at bargain prices.




Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

You Might Like