Nail of the Day #8 - District-ly Come Dancing - Rimmel.



Aloha Bombshells,


Spring is in the air, which means it's now time for switching up the wardrobe, makeup and the nail varnish to brighter colours, don't get me wrong I love wearing darker colours but there's nothing better than having bright colourful nails.

This is a colour originally I wasn't too sure about when I first saw it, as there is actually a hint of green in the result you see on your nails but that hasn't shown up great in the photo and green is not my favourite colour out there but with not having too many bright colours in my collection it's something I thought can be tried out and I'm really glad I got it as I am loving it at the moment, it's called District-ly Come Dancing and it's part of the Rimmel 60 Seconds Collection also a great colour for Spring time.






What colour do you love to wear on your nails in Spring time?




Love & Hugs



You can find me on 


Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like