I Love Spring Tag





Aloha Bombshells, 



1.) Favourite nail polish?
That's really difficult but I'm loving the latest releases by Rita Ora there are some really great colours in the collection, if I have to say one it would be 413 Oragina by Rita Ora

2.) What is your must have lip-colour this spring?
I am loving this gorgeous fuchsia pink colour in the Kate Moss Collection from Rimmel in no.20 it's just a great bright colour for Spring time. 



3.) Show us your favourite Spring dress?
Ok, this isn't easy but to pick one would have to be my beautiful blue and white dress from Paula's Glitz 'n' Glamour.



4.) What's your favourite flower?
That is really easy in the spring time it's tulips.

5.) Favourite spring/scarf accessory?
I love big statement necklaces and I have a gorgeous blue hair flower that I love to wear.

6.) What spring trends are you most excited for this year ( Makeup, fashion or both)
The pastels and the bright colours definitely.

7.) Favourite Spring candle?
I'm going, to be honest here I haven't really jumped on the whole candle bandwagon yet.

8.) Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?
I'm loving the Tahitian Spray from Avon.

9) What is Spring like where you live?
Bright gorgeous sunshine at the moment.

10.) What's your favourite thing about spring?
The fact that the warmer weather is on its way with summer just around the corner and that everywhere becomes full of colour with the new flowers coming up.

11.) Are you a spring cleaner?
Yes, there's nothing better than having a good clear out.

12.) Any plans for spring break or upcoming vacation?
Yes, I'm off to the Canary Islands for some, sun and relaxation.




Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

You Might Like