Turning 21




Aloha Bombshells,


21, another year older another year wiser, the key to the door and all that jazz, everyone keeps asking me "how does it feel to be 21?." 

Ok so i've been thinking about how to answer this for a couple of days as i don't think there is any correct answer, i didn't think you could feel any different but in a weird way i do, i mean when your 21 your officially an adult right? you can do what you want within reason.

I do feel more independent in the sense that i can decide to do things off the cuff as they say, without having to check in at HQ for the parents permission first which i love, although i do still live at home as i just can't afford to move out at the moment, so if i do decide to stay out or with friends i always let my dad know what i'm doing. 

I do feel more grown up and in control of my life now, as well as feeling very productive i  have really been working hard this year with all aspects like my business maybe doing my tax return on my birthday had something to do with that, i've also been working on my blog and youtube more even though it's only a hobby and i don't earn from it i really enjoy it and feel i can make it work for me this year.

 I do feel i'm in a much happier place and a much happier person with my life right now and the people in it, so yes i do feel different being 21.


Love & Hugs

You can find me on

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'
Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

  1. Great post !!!

    I love your blog

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    I have also shared your blog with my friends :)

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts