Music & Stars of the Golden Yesteryears: Karen Carpenter





Aloha Bombshells,


I wouldn't feel right doing this series if I didn't include this fabulous lady, ok so not from the days of Judy Garland but still a star in her own right it's the fabulous Karen Carpenter, she has always been a favourite of mine for as long as I can remember, I might not have understood what she was singing about back then as much as I do now but it was her voice that I loved so unique and different, I don't think anyone else has had a voice like Karen's since. 




There are so many great songs from the Carpenters that to choose my favourites is very hard so I have gone for a few that I love to listen on a regular basis.

Until Now - 1981


Eve - 1969




Rainy Days and Mondays - 1985





All of my life - 1969






It really was a great shame that we lost her so early.



Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'
Snapchat: retrobombshell



*I do not own the picture and has been taken from google.

Comments

You Might Like