True Spirit Jewellery Haul






Aloha Bombshells,


Superdrug is the store I use most as I find things are a bit more affordable in there than Boots and one thing I love most about Superdrug is the jewellery and they had some great pieces in there the other week with some leftover Christmas money I bought a few. 

I bought myself some lovely blue earrings for Christmas but afterwards I realised I didn't have a necklace that would go with them, so I had been hunting around for a few days when I found this one and it just about matches up to it but you can never have too much jewellery I always say and as most of the jewellery I own is of the diamonte family it's nice to add something a little different to my collection.


I do like to mix and match my jewellery but sometimes it's just nice to wear a matching set which is why I bought these next items. 










Love & Hugs



You can find me on



Comments

You Might Like