Rimmel London Provocolips Review




Aloha Bombshells,


I'm sometimes wary whenever a brand releases something that claims to last x amount of hours because in my experience they usually don't but Rimmel gets it right everytime and i can't fault them.

I bought mine in the shade 500 Kiss me you fool which is a gorgeous what i call "Hollywood red"


This does exactly what it claims to on the tin and lasts 16 hours and more, i tested this little beauty out on Christmas Day as i knew there would be lots of eating and the drinking of a few port and lemons involved, what i love most about this is that it doesn't come off on glasses or cups when you drink which really annoys me as it always happens to me especially with a red or darker lip colour, it also claims to be kiss proof but still being a single pringle i'll have to wait and see if that part is true.



It applies great and smoothly but dries very quickly so not much room for error in my view, i love the fact that you can leave it with just the colour coat for a more matte finish or you can use the clear gloss to go over and add a shine to it.

I definitely can't wait to get my hands on a couple more of these but wouldn't mind more variety as i believe there's only 4 shades available at the moment and i think a really dark plum colour would be great i'd definitely wear it. 



Will you be trying the Provocalips?


Love & Hugs

You can find me on

Comments

  1. Oh I may have to try this out. I'm always trying out different red lipsticks. Lately mattes have been my go tos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm yet to try this product. After reading so many good reviews I just think I might have to get one!!

    Sophie xx
    https://wordpress.com/stats/bluntsbookblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really worth it, mine is my go to red lip now. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts