Polaroid is426 Camera Review






Aloha Bombshells,


when I first started out making videos on youtube I used to use the webcam on my laptop but the quality wasn't great so I invested in this little camera to try and improve it, I've kind of been kicking myself ever since for not waiting till I had a bit more money and paid the extra for something better.

To be honest for vlogging it isn't that bad especially if your out and about, but for sit down videos it's not that good, although I've only recently discovered how to get my videos to fill the youtube frame properly, the quality is nowhere near as good as I'd like it to be, it doesn't have an autofocus, you can't zoom in whilst your filming you have to do it before you start and the sound quality isn't too good either. 

I wouldn't recommend buying this product I've had 2 of theses camera due to mysteriously losing one on a gig and both have given me trouble mainly the lens getting jammed which means you then have to whack the back of the camera to get it to come out but doing that over time has damaged it on the inside, there's always a constant clicking sound over the footage more noticeable in the main videos than the vlogs.

I am on the lookout for a new camera now so if you have any suggestions of little compact ones that do a good job as I don't have the money to buy a DSLR then please let me know in the comments below.





Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'
Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

  1. I use a Samsung WB150 for Vlogging and have had no problems with it, I have had it for a bout 1/2 years :) you can have a look at my channel to check out the quality if you like, www.youtube.co.uk/user/PlanetVikki :)

    http://planetvikki.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i should really start using my husbands a lot more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like