Music & Stars of the Golden Yesteryears : Doris Day





Aloha Bombshells,


This week we have one of my all time favourite singers ever that i look up to it's the wonderfully talented Doris Day not only is she a hugely talented singer with the best diction i think i have ever heard, she is also a great actress i loved her most in Calamity Jane. 



It was so hard to go through and pick out my favourite tunes as there are so many that i could have chosen but these are my top 3 and Sentimental Journey just has to be at the top.

Sentimental Journey - 1944





Never Look Back - Love Me or Leave - 1955




Shakin the Blues away - Love Me or Leave Me - 1955






Love & Hugs



You can find me on





*Pictures and videos are not mine and have been taken from youtube and google.

Comments

  1. Great post, i love your blog i have mentioned you as one of my favourite blogs here is my linkhttp://harrietjacksonx.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts