Months Most Loved Posts #4 - December






Aloha Bombshells,



It's the end of one year and the start of another, which can only mean one thing, the next post of all my favourite reads over the last month, some are from new blogs I've discovered, some are old favourites.


1. Roundup of things I've learned in 2014 - The Love Cats Inc
2. 5 tips for blogging in 2015 - Media Marmalade
3. 7 things to leave behind in 2014 - A Little Opulent
4. 7 simple steps to shoot amazing blog pictures - Queen of Jet Lags
5. 5 things I like to see in a blog - Bloomin Rouge.
6. Blogmas 23 Zoella Blogger Debate - Blood, Sweat and Heels
7. 10 Christmas Pet Peeves - Makeup Savvy
8. Tuesdays thoughts staying motivated even in the winter - Porcelain Beauty
9. Clutter that needs to be left in 2014 - A Little Opulent
10. Shaking away those winter blues - From Roses. 
11. Things I learnt in 2014 - Every Little Thing 07
12. 10 Resolutions for bloggers //Do's and Don'ts - Skinned Cartree




Love & Hugs




You can find me on


Comments

You Might Like