Introducing a Brand New series: Music & Stars of the Golden Yesteryears.








Aloha Bombshells,


Welcome to a brand new year and a brand new series for 2015, I've had an idea of doing something music related on my blog for a while being the big music lover that I am especially of the 1940s and 50s, however what made up my mind was sitting in front of the TV with my friend watching a DVD that included music from great bands and musicians like John Miller, Manhattan Transfer and Buddy Rich, all stars of the years past apart from the John Miller Orchestra which is still going and the only band with the blood link to Glenn Miller.

This new weekly series of mine will showcase some of the best bands and musicians of the years gone by because to me it's some of the best music to have ever been written, I know that this won't be to everyone's taste but you never know you may just find something you like in this series.





Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Comments

  1. This sounds like such a unique and wonderful new series of posts! I have a seriously "eclectic" (quotation marks because I dislike the term) music taste and I'm always wanting to find more olden times music =D I look forward to this greatly. My 40s and 50s music knowledge consists of Vera Lynn, The Andrews Sisters and The Chordettes.

    Sterling, XLeptodactylous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i'm so glad to hear your looking forward to it and i hope you manage to find some new music loves from it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like