BEAUTY | #7 Nail of the Day - Orchid by Barry M





Aloha Bombshells,



I'm a newbie to the Barry M nail paints and this beauty is one of three that i treated myself to for Christmas and i have to say it's looking like they may be making an appearance in my favourites later this month.

I love that the pictures here actually do this product justice as it truly does look as gorgeous on your nails as it does in the bottle, i love the effect that this silk polish gives to, i've always worn nail colours that are shiny so to have something that has a more matte effect is new for me and i'm loving it.








Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Comments

  1. This shade looks stunning, totes on my wishlist now!!!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love this colour Barry M is my favourite. Great post. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts