Avon Haul




Aloha Bombshells,


When i put my last avon order through i ordered myself a few little bits a couple are things i have repurchased as i love them the others are new to me and today i'm sharing those with you.




Make-up Setting Spray -  This is a new one on me, i'm all for trying something out that will keep your make-up in place and i've seen quite a few people saying setting sprays are good not necessarily this one, but i thought i'd give it a whirl as it was on offer which is always an added bonus.


Supershock Mascara - I used to have one of these a long time ago that got stuck at the back of a cupboard and when i went to use it, it wasn't healthy put it that way, a fresh one is needed.



Mega Effects Liquid Liner - I love this product so i had to repurchase it, i have reviewed it before here if you want to go a check that out.





Kohl Eye liner - Another repurchase for me i used to love the primark eyeliners but have been using this one for the past few months and love the effect it gives on and i find easier to use than  the primark ones to.




Love & Hugs


You can find me on

Comments

  1. Brilliant post
    Love X
    http://northybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the setting spray and that mascara :) They're my favourite items :)

    http://planetvikki.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that mascara! I just got myself a glimmerstick eyeliner from the hollywood collection and its really dry and horrible on my eyes as it drags the skin so not too impressed with that one

    http://allthingskerri.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the glimmerstick eyeliners i don't go much on them either if im honest i prefer the kohl ones, they just work better for me. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts