3 Month Spending Ban






Aloha Bombshells,


I have decided to set myself the challenge of doing a spending ban because A) I'm one of those people that as soon as I get some money in my pocket, I'm like lets hit the stores then and end up buying stuff that I don't need for the sake of having it, although I'm not as bad as I used to be.

 B) I made a promise to myself if I couldn't do a holiday for my 18th then I would for my 21st and I am I'm going away in April and can't wait, it's long overdue with it being 13 years since my last proper holiday abroad.


Apart from the odd essentials that you need to live and bills that have got to be paid, I don't plan on spending a penny for the next 3 months until 17th April, let's see if I will actually last that long.






Love & Hugs


You can find me on

Comments

  1. Wow - three months is hard core, good luck! I am struggling (ok I have failed) to keep to a January spending ban so I am super impressed by this. Hope you are going to post about this I would love to follow your progress x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,

      Yh i don't think i realised what i was letting myself in for now with 3 months but i will be posting updates for sure. x

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea! I definitely need to join you but I don't know if I can last three months! Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's going to be a challenge but will be worth it in the end. x

      Delete
  3. I am currently doing the 3 month spending ban on my blog here ladybrunette.com if you fancy a look. It's hard work but worth it at the end of the 3 months X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelley-Jay, i'll go on over and take a look at yours i'm just hoping i can stick it out that long X

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like