BLOGMAS DAY 31 | My New Years Resolutions - #BigBlogmasproject2014




Aloha Guys and Dolls,



December is now at an end, which means a new year is just around the corner and, to be honest, I will be glad to see the back of this one, with the new comes the resolutions i think nearly everyone I know has said at some point  "yes a new year, a new start, a new me " I know I have been guilty of saying this many times,  I'm not usually one for making new years resolutions if I'm honest but I really want to better myself next year and work on making something of myself, so here are new years resolutions. 

1. Focus more on my blog - I've really enjoyed having this little space on the internet to share my loves and views on different things and I really want to work harder at it and make it more professional.

2. Keep going with Youtube - Another little hobby I've enjoyed doing although only small I'm still very proud of those subscribers I have.

3. Make more effort with my friends - I love what I do and wouldn't change it for the world but I do miss seeing my friends, I know you can chat via Facebook but it's not the same as seeing them in person and having a really good catch up over a coffee.

4. Forgive and Forget - The main one for me and the hardest one,  I am one of those people that will hold on to past memories and remember everything and anything bad that happened to me and it's not good to do as you can never move on  with the people that made you feel like that until you do, what's done is done and there's nothing in the world that can change it, so in the words of frozen you just gotta "Let it go."  

5. Do more modelling  - I've loved the shoots I've done so far and enjoyed doing them and it's something that I would love to get into more, one thing I've always been told by my friends is to make sure you have a backup plan, it's all very well aiming high and living your dreams but there are times when it just doesn't work out and when that happens you've always got something there to fall back on.


Now the thing is will I stick to them, have you got any resolutions for the new year?



Love & Hugs 



You can find me on

Comments

You Might Like