BLOGMAS DAY 21 | My Christmas Playlist - #BigBlogmasproject2014



Aloha Bombshells,


I was really excited when I saw this topic was in the project this year, as you know big music lover here and Christmas is no exception and my playlist is full of lots of festive songs by artists like The Carpenters, Doris Day and Micheal Buble as it wouldn't be Christmas without hearing his voice coming over the hi-fi system at this time of year, so here's my favourite tunes that I love to play and sing along to.



Christmas ( Baby Please Come Home) - Micheal Buble 


Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rea 




I'll be Home for Christmas - Kristin Chenoweth



Little Saint Nick - Mindy Gledhill




Underneath The Tree - Kelly Clarkson 



Blue Christmas - Postmodern Jukebox


.
What's your favourite Christmas song?

Love & Hugs 



You can find me on 

Comments

  1. Michael Buble's album has been on repeat in our house! We were discussing our favourite Christmas song the other day, and couldn't really come up with jus one. But to list a few, Baby It's Cold Outside, Last Christmas and All I want for Christmas

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes i love those ones to, always such happy tunes this at Christmas time, i hope you had a good Christmas and Happy New year. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like