BLOGMAS DAY 1 | My Winter Nail Picks - #bigblogmasproject2014





Aloha Bombshells,



Welcome to Blogmas, yes December is finally here, which means it's time for #bigblogmasproject2014, and setting the ball rolling today is my winter nail picks.

Now the festive season has arrived and everything with sparkles, glitter and lights has come out, that's when anything gold, glittery or sparkly, i have comes out to, so i have gone through my collection of nail polishes and pulled out my favourites for this time of the year for you.




These are what i call the traditional christmas colours, so we have from the left Roses are Red Gel - Avon, Cherry Dazzler Stardust - Avon, Glimmer Gel - Avon , Red Sparkly from La Femme and Envy Gel - Avon. 


These ones i love because they are still sparkly and you can get away them this time of year but they are different if you don't want to do the traditional red or gold, here we have Night Violet - Avon, Apple of his Eye - Avon, Hanover Square - Nails Inc, Teal Glitter Stardust - Avon, Angel Eyes - Maxfactor and a silver sparkly one that i can't see a name on but looks fabulous over another colour.



What's your favourite colour to wear on your nails at Christmas?


Love & Hugs

You can find me on 

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. The Avon shade looks real pretty, I love the glittery shades at the mo absolute pain to get off but they look so pretty! :) I've surprised myself by enjoying blues this year rather than the plums and reds I normally opt for :) great post can't wait to see the rest :) xx

    http://www.rinicawrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Shades I love them :)

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gold avon shade looks so beautiful and festive! xx

    Coleoftheball

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts