BEAUTY | My Top Autumn / Winter Lip Picks






Aloha Bombshells,


I do love this time of year, the festive season is fast approaching us, the cold weather has hit so the scarves and hats have come out along with the darker lips, today I am sharing with you a few of my current favourites.



Left to Right: Collection - Prohibition, Avon - Vixen, Makeup Revolution - Rebel with Cause
Collection - Perfect Plum.


Collection Deluxe Lipstick in 01 Prohibition - The lighting has made this look a much brighter red than it actually is but you can see on the swatch above it's more of a cherry colour great for daytime.


Avon Ultra Colour Lipstick in Vixen - If you love bold lips then this is one for you it looks fabulous on, if your not sure about bold lips then this might not be for you, I wasn't sure about it when I first put it on but now it's a real favourite of mine especially with a light golden eye, it does need a lip liner but as I don't have one in this colour, I use my lip brush take some colour off the bullet then use that like you would a normal lip liner, it's a great colour for evening and daytime too if you want to be daring.




Makeup Revolution - Rebel with Cause - I did a full review of this here if you want to see that, but this is one of my go-to lipsticks, the colour is great the other good thing about all of these is they are build able so you can make it darker if you prefer. 


Collection Lip Butter - Perfect Plum - This is a great daytime colour and has a nice smell to it, great if you don't want to go to dark and is easy to apply.



Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. I really like the collection and makeup revolution ones!

    www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like