REVIEW | Makeup Revolution Iconic 3




Aloha Bombshells,


The Redemption Iconic 3 palette from my new favourite company Makeup Revolution is one of my most used and loved palettes right now, (hence why it's not that clean) it is also a dupe for Urban Decays Naked 3 palette which i still want to get my hands on, but if you can't afford the Naked prices at the moment but want to test something similar out before buying the Urban Decay one then this is the one to get a bargain at £4.





It has a great mix of mattes and shimmers, the colours are absolutely stunning from cool pinks, golden tones to a warm berry, my favourite is the golden colour at the moment as i'm loving the whole golden eye and plum lips look.

These eyeshadows are really pigmented to if i'm honest more than i was expecting them to be, so your not having to overload your brush with product to get a really good effect on your eyes, and the thing i love is they blend really easily and when you've finished you wouldn't think you had used a £4 palette to achieve it, it really is a fantastic buy and if you haven't tried it yet i really recommend.




Love & Hugs





You can find me on 


Comments

  1. I love the look of this palette, really want to pick it up soon xxx

    Ami | perksofbeingami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shades of this beautiful palette :) I need to get my hands on one ASAP!

    Serene xoxox

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very similar to my Naked 3 palette and I have to say Makeup Rev have left me quite impressed with the quality of their eyeshadows, even though there is some fallout the pigmentation is bang on and you can't beat the price x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving Makeup Revolution at the moment. Their products are incredible for the price. I haven't tried any of their palettes yet. I have the Naked Palette 3 and it is indeed very similar to the Iconic 3. To be honest, for what I saw when I played with the palettes it in store, the quality is pretty good for £4. x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts