Months Most Loved Posts #1 September




Aloha Bombshells,


I know there's already the sharing the love post that bloggers do but i have decided at the end of each month to do a round-up of the posts that i have really enjoyed reading, as i was a bit of a bad blogger and didn't really go through my bloglovin feed as often as i should do but last month i started doing so and i have really enjoyed it, i have found some great new blogs, some new products to go on my wishlist but most importantly some fab reads.


Here's this month's most loved posts, there may be more than one from the same blogger, 

1.) Party Perfect -  Life in a breakdown
2.) What i've learned about blog photography - Life could be a dream
3.)  Things i wish i knew before i started blogging - The Private Life of a Girl
4.) Look after your lashes - Throw me Something Beautiful
5.) 10 things i've learned about make-up - Bloomin Rouge
6.) The Plums | Autumn Lipsticks - Throw me Something Beautiful
7.) Rimmel Kate Lipsticks - Autumnal Picks - Drained Beauty
8.) The Best Beauty Advice I've Learned Along The Way - Jenny Purr
9.) Shells and Cheese ( with Bacon and Peas) - The Pioneer Woman
10.) 17 Reasons to finally invest in a Leather Jacket - Who What Wear



 Love & Hugs
xx



You can find me on 

Comments

Popular Posts