LIFESTYLE | My Most Used Apps






Aloha Bombshells,


Like some people can't live without their phones, i can't live without my iPod i use it for everything from running my business to blogging and most recently for filming my youtube videos but most importantly it is the home of my music which I would probably go mad without, I also have a quite a few apps that I go to daily that I can either get inspiration from or they help me to stay organised, here are my most used apps.

1.Instagram

I am a true Instagram addict and love nothing better than scrolling through my Instagram feed in the mornings & evenings, it's also a source of inspiration for me.

2. Twitter

I think every blogger I know will agree with me here, that Twitter is the place to be, it is the main source of my blog traffic but also is a great place to be in the evenings when you can join in with the chats.

3. Pages

I use this mostly for updating my blog facebook page which if you aren't following already and would like to you can do that here, and also my Avon business page too. 

4.Youtube

Lately, i have been really liking this app especially in the evenings when I'm sat in bed and want to catch up on the latest videos without having to get my laptop out and it's been a life saver for long bus journeys when the wifi is available.

5. Upword

This is a new one for me and for someone who isn't that organised it has really helped me stay on top of what I want to do especially coming to the time of the year when I'm at my busiest, and if your like me and can get sidetracked easily, this app is great as you can set reminders, for say lunchtime which is when I tend to check my own social media sites, I'll set it for an hour later to come up with my to-do list, so I can get back on track with where I was. 

6. Bloglovin

This has been my new best friend lately as I have been getting back into the habit of reading more blogs, so I go through the app every 2 - 3 hours and save my favourites to read and comment on later in the evening on my laptop.

7. Blogger.

Occasionally I will get a sudden bolt of inspiration from nowhere and as I don't always have a notebook handy, I'll go to my blogger app and put down the start of my idea into a post, while it's there and then build on it later.

8. Picsart

I don't use this as often as I used to as my current iPod camera is far better quality than my old one but with the cloudy days and the darker evenings creeping in earlier, my natural daylight isn't always great and is limited so I use this app to brighten up my pictures and put my little watermark on my photos to. 

9. Pinterest

I don't use this as often as I should really, I go through phases of loving it and then the hype dies down a little, but I do upload on to my 2 main boards for my blog and youtube, I don't get a lot of Pinterest traffic but I do get a little.

10. Makeup social 

I've been liking this to go through and get inspiration from but also you can get some great advice as well as tips and tricks. 



I'm always looking for new apps to try out, so if there's any you love then let me know in the comments below and I'll give them a try.


Love & Hugs 




You can find me on 


Comments

You Might Like