The Autumn Tag




Aloha Bombshells, 


The evenings are colder, the nights are drawing in and the berry lips are coming out, which is a sign that Autumn is now on it's way to us, so as I haven't done a tag for while I thought I would do the Autumn tag which was originally created by Georgina at makeup-pixi3




1.) Ok, we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero? etc

I have never been to Starbucks yet but if i ever go to Costa 9 times out of 10 i'll go for a  Hot Chocolate each time you can't go wrong with it and the coffee is just too strong for me. 

2.) Accessories - what do you opt for scarf, boots, gloves?

My first would have to be my Red Coat it's very 50s style along with Boots definitely i love them they are the perfect footwear for this time of year i think, although i'm in need of some new ones and rehealing my current ones. Scarves are great to, i actually have a matching scarf and hat that my amazing friend gave me a couple of years ago, it's so comfy, warm and cosy, which makes me look a bit like Dr Zhivago or so I'm told, so I can't wait for the chillier weather so I can bring that out again.


3.) Music- What's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?

The music I listen to doesn't really vary much throughout the year until Christmas.


4.) Perfume - What's your favourite scent for this time of year?

I'm not really big on Perfume at the moment but i have been wearing the Charlie Red spray probably a bit of an odd one but I love the scent.


5.) Candles - What scents will you be burning this season? 

I'm not really sure yet, i love the Yankee Candles, i used to work in a shop that sold them and I would always be the first one to smell the different scents as soon as they came in.

6.) What do you love most about Autumn? 

Being outdoors i mean it's lovely in the summer when all the flowers are out and it looks and smells pretty everywhere, but there's just something about the time of year when those Autumn leaves start to fall (sneaky line snuck in there thanks to Amy Hanaiali'i  and her rendition of Autumn leaves which i was listening to whilst writing this) also watching the leaves change colour, i actually found a fabulous ark of trees, when on a walk and am itching to try and find it again because it will be a great backdrop for some OOTDs soon.   


7.) Favourite Makeup look?

Slightly smoked out gold eyeshadow, winged eyeliner and a Berry Lip.


8.) What are you looking forward to most in Autumn? 

Warm nights in with friends by the fire and hot chocolate.


Love & Hugs




You can find me on






If your reading this then you're tagged to and if tag me in the tweet when you share it, then I'll RT it to. 

Comments

You Might Like