My Current Top 5 Songs






Aloha Bombshells,


If you didn't already know I love my music but really who doesn't and I relate my whole life to songs and the lyrics in them, I can hear one and think that was so written for me right now (if only life had a soundtrack for all those special moments) but today I have my top 5 for you.



1.) Beautiful Day - The Levellers featuring Imelda May. 


Imelda May brought me to this, it hasn't actually been released yet it will be on the Levellers upcoming album, so it's on repeat via Youtube at the moment but I shall definitely be purchasing this song from Itunes when it's available.

2.) Only Love Can Hurt Like This - Paloma Faith.




Just one of those songs that really sums up my life at the moment.



3.) Real Good Hands - Gregory Porter. 

If you're a jazz lover and love sweet romantic, lovey Dovey songs then I'm sure you will love this one as much as I do, he is a fairly new discovery for me thanks to the Youtube ads which normally they irritate me but I let it go this time when I heard his voice, it's like liquid gold. 



4.)  Something New - Nikki Yanofsky 




This is a very clever original song from Nikki, she took an older favourite song of hers and given it Something New, there's a hint at the start of the video to what it is, but let me know in the comments if you know what it is.

5.)  Runaway Daydreamer - Sophie Ellis - Bextor. 




Do you have a favourite go-to song that at the moment?


Love & Hugs


xx


You can find me on 


Comments

You Might Like