BEAUTY | Skincare Haul





Aloha Bombshells,


Up until i started my little blog my skincare routine if i'm honest was virtually non-existent (bad i know) but no worries that has now been rectified and my skin has definitely thanked me for it and all with a little help from Nivea, so when i was out shopping the other day and caught my eye on these i couldn't let it go as they were on offer to which as i'm sure most of you will agree with me is always an added bonus. 

Express Hydration Primer 

Express Hydration Primer

 I've never owned a face primer before, as this said it moisturises & provides a smooth base for make-up application i thought why not, although i do love my day cream and will always go to that but i love trying out different products and to have something that moisturises as well as keep my make-up on my face for that little bit extra is always a bonus in my book.


Sensitive Night Cream


Sensitive Night Cream

another newbie for me, and thing that drew me in to getting this one was that it claims to reduce redness, which i get a lot of and is very noticeable sometimes and i don't like that, so to have a product that will help with that is brilliant as well as tightness and dryness, although i don't suffer with tightness so much but my skin can be really dry sometimes so it is glad of a little moisturiser in the mornings.


Micellar Cleansing Water

3 - in - 1 Micellar Cleansing Water 

This is a new product as was what i call a try buy as i have read mixed reviews about cleansing waters and wanted to try one myself to get my own opinion of it, as again i'm sure we all do.




Love & Hugs
xx



You can find me on



Comments

  1. Lovely Skincare haul :)

    Serene

    xoxox


    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts