BEAUTY | The Natural Look







Aloha Bombshells,



Yesterday I decided to go for a natural look that is really not like me at all if I'm honest, but I just didn't feel up to putting on a full face of makeup and thought I would share with you the products I used to get a natural makeup look, I actually went for this look when getting my photos done for my passport and provisional licence earlier today, and was surprised at the result of the photo considering your not allowed to smile.

Face




Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream 

I started with this as I always do as it gives me a good base for my make-up whilst keeping my face in a good condition too.



Avon Extra Lasting Concealer
I have been in a habit lately of applying my concealer before foundation as I just think it does a better job at hiding my dark circles.

Avon Ideal Flawless BB Cream

Usually I am a foundation only girl but this time I went for a BB Cream as it's lightweight and I just haven't used it for a long time, it is great for days when you don't want to do a lot it goes on effortlessly, stays put all day and covers up all those blemishes and dark circles under the eyes. 

Beauty UK  Blush in Rustic Peach

This I am loving at the moment it just gives a warm look to the face and I think it's great for the Autumn/Winter time. 

Collection Bronze Glow Mosaic

I love this bronzer it was definitely worth the money and makes the contouring look so much better too.


Eyes




Urban Decay Eyeshadow

I didn't want to go to mad on the eyes so I just went for 1 of my 3 singular eyeshadows from Urban Decay in Illegal all over the lid and blended it out into the crease.

Avon Aero Volume Mascara

This was the first time I tried this mascara and loved the results (watch out for a review soon).



Lips




Avon Lipstick in Toasted Rose

To keep it natural looking I went for a nude lip which is very rare for me but I actually rather liked it. 

Avon Lipgloss in Watermelon.

I went for this over the top of my lipstick just for an extra pop of gloss and colour.



              


Love & Hugs




You can find me on

Comments

You Might Like