BEAUTY | My Avon Nail Varnish Collection.









Aloha Bombshells,


I am a real nail polish lover and i will very rarely leave the house without anything on my nails and one of my favourite brands at the moment is Avon, as they do whole range from the normal nail enamel to my favourite new release from them the Stardust Nail Enamel. 


As you can probably see from the picture the majority of my little Avon collection is from the Gel Range which i took advantage of the offer available to me, when these were due to be released and got 10 of these little beauties and you can read my full review of these here




There's a fair variety in colours here from Left to right we have: Purpilicious, Royal Vendetta, Lavender Sky, Glimmer, Roses are Red, Orange Crush, Parfait Pink, Envy, Dazzle Pink and Limoncello.

My most used shade is Roses are Red, as i do love a red nail, the only thing i will say about the Gel range is they don't have the shade name on the bottom of the bottle like the others do which is rather annoying sometimes. 




These are from the normal nailwear pro + range and these are from Left to Right Viva Pink, Apple of his eye and Make my day. Apple of his eye is actually a lovely glitter varnish but it hasn't been picked up to well on the camera. 





These bottles are just gorgeous i love the diamond shape of these not seen any like this before again Left to Right we have Night Violet, Cherry Dazzler and Teal Glitter and the two Stardust ones are my new favourites and i will definitely be adding more to that little section, they are great for the Christmas season to add a touch of sparkle to your outfit. 


I hope you enjoyed this, which is your favourite shade? 


Love & Hugs
xx


You can find me on 


Comments

  1. These look awesome! You have quite collection! x
    Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts