BEAUTY | Avon Haul








Aloha Bombshells,


I was very excited when there was a knock on the door, from my delivery man because i knew in those 2 big Avon boxes there were some little goodies for me, which i'm sharing with you today. 





The Tessa Necklace

I have been loving statement necklaces lately so when this going for £3 pound i couldn't not get it.




Ideal Flawless Light Foundation 
This was a bargain buy at only £2 always willing to try a new foundation.

Ideal Flawless BB Cream in Natural Beige
Has this before and love it's great  if you don't want to wear a lot of make-up but want something.

Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Blackened Metal
Never tried a Gel liner before and another bargain buy at £2 

Eyeliner Brush




Perfect Kiss Lipstick in Smitten Red
Ultra Colour Lipstick in Scenic Peony 
Perfect Kiss Lipstick in Chic Nude.

This is my favourite part of the whole order, i'm definitely a lip product girl and my current lip storage is slightly overflowing but i couldn't not get these to add to the collection, the outer ones are rather autumnal looking to me and i'm hoping these last as long on the lips as the Vixen one i have does, you can see swatches of these below.

Left to Right: Smitten Red, Scenic Peony and Chic Nude.





That is everything that i got, do you have a favourite item in here?



Love & Hugs
xx



You can find me on

Comments

  1. Wow, it's all so pretty!

    I really love the necklace too <3

    Serene

    xoxox

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Serene,

      Thank you for your comment, yes it was by chance i saw that and was really worth the buy..

      xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts