BEAUTY | #5 Nail of the Day - Angel Eyes by Maxfactor








Aloha Bombshells,


This little beauty here was given to me by a friend but has been rather lonesome sat at the back of my collection as it's one that I have never reached for before now, boy am I glad I did it's my new best friend which will be well and truly worn this Autumn / Winter, I now feel a shopping trip will soon be happening to get some new colours.

It is quite sheer so a good 2 - 3 coats are needed to get a decent colour to it, but once you've got it, it's knockout I had a lot of compliments on my nails this week wearing this and the thing I love about it the most is that it only started to chip yesterday, 5 days of wear before them starting to chip is a new for me, I haven't my nails last this long since my friend did my nails for prom 4 years ago.



What's your favourite Maxfactor nail colour?



Love & Hugs



You can find me on 




Comments

  1. What a beautiful shade - I don't own very many shimmers but this one looks like a stunner :)

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like