Weekend Haul Pt 2 Beauty



Aloha Bombshells,


This is the second instalment of my weekend haul post and I am really excited for this one, I bought some great products and can't wait to share those with you.












Skincare

Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover - I love Nivea products anyway and have seen this floating around the blogging world for some time now on various reviews and hauls, I'll put my hands up taking my make-up off in the evening, isn't my favourite thing to do, so when I saw this was on offer I grabbed it, and I love anything that's see-through as you can see how much you have left.

Nivea Daily Essentials 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner - I haven't tried this before and after something my friend had told me, I knew it was something to invest in and so glad I did, I use this in the morning and in the evening too. 





Make-Up  
Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm - Lip Crayons are my new best friend and as I love my red lips to when I saw this one I just had to indulge and get it, I have it 500 The Redder, The Better and loving the colour. 

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - This is again another red colour in 510 Mayfair Red Lady 



Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss - This little one I nearly missed out on as it was actually sat on a clearance shelf, but I just caught sight of it, in the corner of my eye, there were lots in there but only in the one shade and as i haven't tried the Kate Moss lippies yet it was a no brainer, the shade i have it in is 110.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Shadow Paint - This was again on that clearance shelf i have it in 006 Rich Russet.





Love & Hugs 



You can find me on






Comments

You Might Like