PRODUCT REVIEW | Mega Effects Liquid Eyeliner





Aloha Bombshells,


I know I have been a bit MIA recently, there has been a lot going on but I am back with a new look to the blog, and a review of the Mega Effects Liquid Eyeliner from Avon.


I have really been loving using this liquid liner, I think it makes a real difference to the eye makeup when doing the winged eyeliner compared to a pencil liner, if you've been following me for a while you will know I loved the Primark pencil liner but my head has now been turned and it's liquid liner all the way.

 I have to admit though I wasn't sure about getting this product at first as the past 2 liquid liners, I have had haven't been that good and in a way put me off it, but I was talking to a friend of mine who happens to be one of my customers and her daughter had bought this and said it was really good, it had great precision and lasts a really long time, so that did it for me, I had to get it and try it out for myself and Maggie your daughter wasn't wrong. 














This liner has 2 sides to it, if you hold it horizontal whilst going along your lash line it gives you a nice fine line so you can get the main shape your after, then if you turn it on it's side it gives you a thicker line which is great for linking the liner at the corners of the eyes, it does last all day even in the rain, which is great as autumn is approaching us now and that brings the rain but when it comes to removing this in the evening, it's really easy and just wipes off, if you do make a mistake applying which it guilty of doing, it's easy to rectify with the end of your finger or a cotton bud and doesn't leave a big mess where you've wiped some away.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good long lasting liquid liner.


Love & Hugs





You can find me on 

Comments

You Might Like