Some Life Inspiration.



Aloha Bombshells,


I was scrolling through my twitter feed this morning and something caught my eye, that really inspired this post, and it was about wanting to make something of yourself and when i saw it, the first thing i thought of was actually a movie, but it has a very distinctive scene it in between two people Rita and Sister Mary Clarence, if you haven't guessed already it's Sister Act 2, i just love that film but this scene that i kept thinking of is really inspiring and i always think of it, if i'm ever feeling out of inspiration or things are being thrown at me and getting me down and this is the little quote that lifts me up.


This covers anything though,whether you want to be a writer, dancer, actor, doctor, it's not impossible anything can happen, just go for it, follow your dreams and don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something because at the end of the day, they most likely regret not doing something themselves once, when they were younger and when you prove them wrong and make it big because you will, they'll be first ones to jump on board your bandwagon.

This is the link to the actual scene here http://youtu.be/t5CyuMDuEQY 



Love & Hugs


xx


You can find me on 


Comments

Popular Posts