PRODUCT REVIEW | Moisture Effect Lipstick by Miners Cosmetics





Aloha Bombshells,


Today's review is a product that I have had for a little while now and was kindly given to me at the meetup a few months ago now and it is a Lipstick from Miners Cosmetics.

This lipstick I really love, it's super pigmented, really easy to apply,  and lasts for quite a while before having to re-apply it again, and is really moisturising to which is great as it says it is a moisture effect lipstick, and with this current weather to, it definitely helps, I have it in the shade Kiss Me Quick, which is does have a red hint to the colour but it's more coral than red, which is great summer colour and what I love about this product is that it has the extra bit of product in the bottom of the packaging much like the MUA and Make-Up Revolution ones.

I love the packaging on this product it's really cute and because of the open bit at the bottom, when I'm looking for it, it's easier to find because of that, it's quite small so it's great for going in my handbag, if I don't want to carry much around with me.










Love & Hugs
xx


You can find me on

Comments

You Might Like