BEAUTY | My Make-Up Storage






Aloha Bombshells,


Yesterday I finally got around to doing a much-needed job and that was storing my make-up properly because how it was, just wasn't working for me anymore, so I decided to clear out my top drawer and make it my home for my make-up and I thought I would share with you, the finished result and I am very pleased with it now but I never realised I owned as much as I do, all I used for the storage is the little plastic containers that you get if you have a takeaway from a Chinese or Indian, I used 8 in total.




In the first 4 containers, i put all lipsticks, pencils & liners, mascaras and then other lip products like lip gloss and lip balm.


In the 2nd lot of 4 containers I put my blushers, palettes, foundations & creams and in one I put other things like bronzers, primers, powder and concealer, and as there was still a little room left at the side I put my hairbrushes in that gap.



At the end of the day I just put my tray that holds all my hair grips and things in and my face wipes over the top of a couple, so all that I use on a near enough daily basis is all in one place within easy reach and easier to look through.




Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Comments

You Might Like