FASHION | OOTD Rockabilly Style



Aloha Bombshells,



Today's post has been influenced by one of my many style icons and it is the fabulous Imelda May and I've really been loving getting back into this style again, and releasing my inner bombshell.


This dress I just adore I have it in red as well and they are my couple of favourite pieces in my 50s wardrobe, they are so comfortable to wear, I believe it's called a Sweetheart Dress and is by H & R but they are very easy to come by and many companies do them.

I decided to pair it up with my leather jacket by Vivid, that I have recently rediscovered and have been loving wearing again along with my black patent leather shoes.



Jewellery I kept fairly simple and went for my small red diamonte on a necklace, then my silver hooped earrings and my big red diamante ring.

For my makeup I kept it very simple with the most emphasis on the winged eyeliner and the red lips and also red nails, then to finish the look off I tied my scarf around my neck at the side and had red cat eye sunnies at the ready.



Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Pinterest |
Snapchat: retrobombshell


Comments

  1. The sweetheart dress is just a timeless classic - it never goes out of style. Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like