FASHION | Casual Day OOTD



Aloha Bombshells,





The dress I'm wearing is from Per Una and I love this dress, it's a very unusual style, with a zip all the way up at the front, I have never seen one like this before, to get the extra retro touch i went for my red belt around the waist and my leopard print heels.





with hair and make-up, i just went for my signature look, which is very natural looking with winged eyeliner and my bombshell red lips, for jewellery I had my hooped earrings and my necklace that I got from Superdrug at the end of last month, that you can see below.



To finish the look off I went for my 50's style red cat eye sunglasses to give it that extra pop of colour.






Love & Hugs


You can find me on

Facebook | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest  | Bloglovin'
Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

You Might Like