50 Random Questions TAG



Aloha Bombshells, 


This post has actually been sitting around in my drafts for a while, it was originally 99 questions long but I picked 50 of the best.


1.Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I haven't been to a hotel for ages, but I think I must have. 

2: Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes, I find them really handy.

3 Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes always, they get put I my purse and lost among all the receipts and bus tickets I have.

4: What is your biggest pet peeve?
Rustling crisp packets.

5: Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
As long as no one's around lol 

6 What is your Song of the week?
Round the Bend, by Imelda May the words just some up lots of people I know for various reasons.

7: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
It doesn't bother me much to be honest.

8: Whats your least favourite movie?
More a series but the Final Destination films, I went to go and see, I think it was the last one that was made with my friend at the cinema and spent most of my time hiding behind the seat in front or closing my eyes.

9: What do you drink with dinner?
Water of special occasions then wine

10: What is your favourite food?
Pizza

11: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Goodnight Mr Tom and Father of the Bride 1 & 2.

12: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Ages ago, I think it was a letter to my aunt abroad in 2003.

13: Favourite kind of sandwich?
Cheese, Ham and Marmite, I've really been loving those lately.

14: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Pancakes.

15: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I only did Halloween once as a child and dressed as a witch. ( embarrassing photo may appear if I can find it.)

16: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Rooster

17: How many languages can you speak?
if you don't have to be fluent then 4. 

18 Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I actually don't yet, although that may have to change

19: Ever watch soap operas?
Occasionally, normally EastEnders or Coronation street.

20: Are you afraid of heights?
No, but I was up the Eiffel tower 4 years ago and looked up from the highest point you could go to the pinnacle and could see it moving, that made feel a bit uneasy and my legs went like jelly.

21: Do you sing in the car?
Yes, always

22: Do you sing in the shower?
Yes, always

23: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last Sunday I was on a photo shoot.

24: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No, I love the old musicals, especially Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Hairspray.

25: Is Christmas stressful?
Always

26: Favourite type of fruit pie?
I'm not really a pie person but my friend makes a mean Apple & Rhubarb Pie.

27: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Singer and that's never really changed.

28: Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes

29: First concert?
Katherine Jenkins 2008

30: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
It would have to be Wal-Mart as that's the only one I have visited and haven't been there for 7 or more years.

31: Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, I used to go to Jive Riot in Totton, and must start going back again, I loved it.

32: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Hopefully something in the music world.

33: Can you curl your tongue?
Fail at this one.

34: Ever won a spelling bee?
I've not done a spelling bee but did I come highest in a spelling test once in year 7.

35: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes

36: Ever been in love?
Not really.

37: Who would you like to see in concert?
Imelda May, it will happen one day.

38: What was the last concert you saw?
New Forest Brass meets New Forest Big Band

39: Tea or coffee?
Coffee

40: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.

41: Are you patient?
Fairly.

42: DJ or band, at a wedding?
Has to be a live band.

43: Ever won a contest?
No.

44: Can you knit or crochet?
I used to knit but don't think could do it now.

45: Best room for a fireplace?
Living room.

46: Do you want to get married?
Yes.

47: Who was your HS crush?
That would be telling

48: Do you want kids?
Yes

49: Whats your favourite colour?
Red

50: Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes.



Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Snapchat: retrobombshell


Comments

  1. It is nice to learn a bit about you - weirdly, when I got to question 44 I actually had a flashback to being 8 and my gran teaching me how to 'cast on' and knit to keep me occupied rather than bouncing off her walls lol

    Take care,

    Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like