PRODUCT REVIEW L'oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner



Aloha Bombshells,


Sorry for my absence of posts this week but I just haven't felt like it, I lost my camera during the week and have been turning the place upside down trying to find it, as well as phoning round where I went but no luck, but on to the review, I have been using this product for quite a while now and am loving it, it was in my favourites for last month and it is Fibrology Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner from L'oreal.

For a little bit of science behind fine hair, it doesn't mean you have any less than anybody else has, it's just that the strands themselves are thinner, therefore gives the illusion of less hair that can lack grip and be annoying to work with.

This product does exactly what it says on the tin and gives you thicker hair and that is because of the Filloxane, and that is what gets into each strand and expands it, the filloxane stays in each hair fibre and increases, so over time you will get lovely thicker locks that are a lot more manageable and you can do more with, before i started using this, if I curled my hair it would have fallen out by the end of the night but now it lasts 2 possibly 3 days without losing the curl and my hair looks so much more healthy and shinier to.

If you haven't tried this product yet, and you have finer hair, then I thoroughly recommend that you try this out, I don't think you'll be disappointed. 


Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Instagram 
Snapchat : retrobombshell







Comments

  1. Ooh these sound amazing! I love L'Oreal Elvive shampoo's, they've never disappointed me! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like