PRODUCT REVIEW | First Impressions Maxi Waterproof Mascara by Miners Cosmetics






Aloha Bombshells,


The company that today's product has come from is a stranger to me, and came about from the meet-up a few weeks ago, i have to say out of my top 5 favourite mascaras this has gone straight in at number 1, which means L'oreal's Miss Manga has dropped down to second place. 




My first impressions are wow, i am in love with this mascara, the first thing i loved was the fact that it's waterproof, which is always a bonus especially if you live in the UK, it's kind of a dupe for the Big Eyes Mascara from Maybelline, as it does make your eyes look bigger, makes your eyelashes so much longer and gives the illusion of false eyelashes to, it's so easy to apply, unlike some mascaras i've had before, it doesn't get clumpy, so you don't end up with 2 or 3 lashes stuck together and it coats every lash to, another thing i like is it's a smaller in size so it's easier to fit in my make-up bag that i carry around everyday.   


I shall definitely be repurchasing and will be searching online to see where i can buy it from, if you do happen to know where you can buy miners products, then please drop me a line and let me know, i would be very grateful. 



Love & Hugs 
xx


You can find me on

Comments

Popular Posts