Mini Jewellery Haul





Aloha Bombshells,


The other today whilst I was out roaming the streets of Hythe, I had a little  look in Superdrug as one does and a few pieces caught my eye on the jewellery stands, but as always when I spotted these items, I didn't have any money on me, so today when I got the chance to go again I managed to get them and thank you to my Nanna for getting them for me.


This necklace I just love, I saw one similar to this on Imelda May at Viva Las Vegas and just loved it so, when I saw this one, I just had to indulge and get it, it's something different as well as I'm normally a diamond girl but wanted to have a change, it was half price too so only £3.50 instead of £7.


I got a little ring with what looks like a snake's head on the top of a red stone from Libertyz.




The other things I picked up were a couple of sets of hooped earrings as I've really been into wearing hoops lately so I got one in silver and a one in a gold colour too. the gold set was £4 and the silver £3 but I may have to go back and get the gold set but in silver, as they have the smaller hoops too.






I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got in this mini haul I did. 


Love & Hugs



You can find me on





Comments

  1. I love superdrug jewellery - I think its really underated. They always have some lovely pieces at really decent prices. I love the necklace X

    xxalldolledupxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo agree with you there, i've bought lots from Superdrug before and never had a problem and as you say good prices to X

      Delete
  2. very nice! thank God for nannas!! lol I love those silver hoops :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes she is good time me lol X

      Delete
  3. Love the hoops, I can't get enough of hoops, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like