Spring is in the Air, everywhere i look around.





Hi Beauties,


Yes, spring has well and truly arrived with us now hasn't it, it's been lovely to see all the flowers in bloom on the sidewalks, although sadly the Daffodils have just about come to an end now, in today's post I am going to show you my favourite Spring Nail picks.



Pastel colours are a big craze at the moment, so the first ones I have are by MUA and I have them in Pistachio Ice Cream, Amaretto Crush, Frozen Yoghurt, Bold Blue and Lush Lilac, I love these and they are really great for £1 each.




I then have a lovely pale pink shade called Chilled Lilac by Maxfactor, Sheer Love and Lavender Sky from Avon and the silver is in there because I use it to do an accent nail but I can't remember where I got it from.




Then lastly, of course, the French Manicure I love this because it will go with any look that you are wearing. I know today's post is short but I hope you enjoyed it, if you have any great spring nail colours that you love, let me know in the comments below.




Thanks for reading 

Love & Hugs 






















Comments

You Might Like