FASHION Pin-up OOTD




Aloha Bombshells,


First of all Happy Easter to you Ill, I hope you're enjoying yourselves and your Easter eggs if you got any.

Tomorrow I am going out for the day and I've decided to do an Outfit of the Day post as I haven't done one of these yet and I would love to do more of these but I don't have anyone to come with and take pictures so, I just have to do it how I can at the moment.



For my top I have chosen my black and white floral pattern off the shoulder top by Evie but I actually got mine in a Charity Shop, I then paired that with my red skirt by First Avenue which I love because it's so comfortable to wear, it does have a matching jacket but I'm going to be wearing a different one with it and to finish that off, I'm going to put my black belt around my waist to give it that 50's look.




As I want to have a more pin-up look I decided to go for this military style jacket in blue, I have it a green colour as well, much like the colour of the army uniforms, and it's honestly one of my favourite things I own in my retro/vintage wardrobe and it gives the illusion of pulled in waist to but for the extra look I put a little black belt round it.






To finish the look off i have decided to go for my snakeskin effect heels, I think they will put a bit of edge to the look, I have also decided to go for my Glamour hoop earrings and a love heart chain necklace, my red bandana that I got last week and my red cat eye sunglasses, I also going to go for my Bombshell Nails.

If you want to see the whole outfit with hair, makeup the works then make sure to keep an eye on my Facebook page or Instagram in the morning.



Love & Hugs 



You can find me on 

Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Pinterest
Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

You Might Like