BEAUTY My Big Beauty Haul






Hi Beauties,



Over the past couple of days, i have been doing some much needed retail therapy and I have bought some lovely beauty products, the first part is hair care and skin care and the second part is cosmetics and I wanted to share what I got with you lovely people.




The first 2 products I picked up are VO5 products, I have seen these many a time and wanted to try them for ages, so when I saw them on offer in Tesco 2 for £5 I jumped at the chance and the ones I got were the Plump it up amplifying blow dry lotion and it says it gives you volume and thickness with a natural bounce, I got this because my hair is lifeless it lacks volume, big time even if it's been blow dried with my head upside down, (at least I don't have the worry of having to straighten my hair every day), the next item I chose smoothly does it heat protect serum and it says it illuminates hair with brilliant shine and it smoothes frizz and flyaways which is great as I get a lot of flyaways.

The next 2 products I chose were by L'Oreal Paris and they are the fibrology thickening shampoo and conditioner for thicker hair with filloxane and that is the key ingredient for want of a better word in both of these products as that is what penetrates the hair fibre and expands it, and this is what stays in your hair and increases wash after wash.

I then picked up my Nivea face cream that I am loving so much at the moment it was included in my March Favourites along with the Tesco value everyday facial wipes, I also found a 5 pack of stain removing wipes which I thought was really handy to keep in your bag, I also got a compact mirror for me to keep in my makeup bag that I carry around with me because I don't like carrying an eyeshadow or blush palette just because of the mirror. 




This is my favourite part of the post now, it's really a mini MUA Haul and first things that I picked up were the nail varnishes I saw these a couple of days ago but didn't buy them, by I thought why not? so I went back and got them, in the photo starting from the left there is Pistachio Ice Cream, Amaretto Crush, Bold Blue, Lush Lilac and Frozen Yogurt. then I went for 2 matte lipsticks 1 in Wild Berry  and 1 in a nice coral colour called Peachy Keen when I first read that name it reminded of a line said by Rizzo in Grease lol, then I picked up the eyeshadow palette in Undressed and this is the 3rd palette have now from MUA, the last thing is a Bronzer in shade 1.




That is all from me today I hope you enjoyed reading this.



Love & Hugs









Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like