Just A Little Beauty Haul




Hi Bombshells,


Now I don't know about you but I can't help but pick the odd things up when i'm out shopping and this trip was no different, recently  I've been loving curling my hair quite a bit over the past few weeks and I was using a TRESemme heat protector, which I've actually had lying around for quite a while so thought I'd better get a new one and the one I decided on was the Morrisons own hair defence spray and I've really been liking it, as it helps smooth out any frizz, that I may have to. 

I also have been trying to get more volume to my hair and I recently bought the VO5 Amplifying Blow Dry Spray and I have been loving that but I saw this next one, was reduced to a price and I do love a bargain so I got it and it is the Fructis Style Big Volume Heat Protect Spray with Bamboo extract by Garnier, so I am looking forward to trying that out.

The next things I picked up I have seen in lots of videos and featured on various blogs and that is the Alberto Balsam Shampoo and Conditioner and I got them in Sun Kissed Raspberry and can't wait to try them out.

Although this seems to be a mostly hair related post my next to aren't and they are both by The Beauty Parlour and they are the Butter It Up Body Butter and Soften It Up Hand Lotion and I love the packaging of this and the little saying it has on it to "WARNING will dramatically increase being kissed on the hand by young gentlemen" and I've been using this for a week or so now and I love it smells gorgeous and lives in my handbag now.



Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Comments

You Might Like