#Have you discovered...? Concealer




Hi Beauties,


I know i didn't have a post last week, but I'm back today with my next installment in the #Haveyoudiscovered series and this week it is Concealers. I feel a lot of my posts in this series so far have been Avon products but that's only because i don't have a big selection of products from other brands either discovered or undiscovered. 


So the product today is Avon but i never really see it get much attention and the one i have is the Ideal Flawless Concealer Stick the one i have is in Fair and i think it's a bit to light, i am going to try the medium next time, it's not an absolutely amazing product in my opinion but it does do the job, i used to apply it before my foundation, but i find it works better after i have put my foundation on.



That's all from me today
Love & Hugs 
xx


Comments

Popular Posts