20 Questions TAG




Aloha Bombshells,


Ok so I have a bit of a busy week this week but I don't want my blog to miss out so I have a tag, today for you.

1.) What's your Favourite colour?
Red, it's a bombshells colour, I wear everything Red from Dresses to Shoes, Nails and Lips. 

2.) What's your favourite number? 
21 as it's the date of a very good friends birthday.

3.) What is your Dream Career?
Singer/ Entertainer, don't get me wrong I do love my job and the things that I do now, but music is my life it's in my DNA you could say really, and I get to wear all these fabulous outfits and dresses  that I can't wear in normal day to day life, it's my escape i suppose you could say singing is just like acting because when your singing your telling a story and you can take over that role just like acting.

4.) Where do you see yourself living on your own?
I'd love to have my own place that has deco in either the 40s/50s era in a lovely little village like Devizes.

5.) Where is your favourite place to travel?
America I went when I was about 10 and loved it.

6.) What do you do in your free time? 
What's free time lol as much as I love my friends and family, I do need my me time and just chill in my room usually with some music going and a nice glass of port & lemon (good for the vocals)

7.)Favourite clothing stores?
Collectif, Vivien Of Holloway, Paula's Glitz 'n' Glamour, New Look, H&M, Matalan, River Island, Jane Norman and Charity Shops, it's amazing the good quality clothes you can pick up in those places for a small amount of money, some of my best retro and vintage style clothes have come from those like the red suit in the picture below.

8.) Dream car?
Cadillac I actually got the chance to have a photo taken of me by one as you can see below. 



9.) What T.V Shows can't you live without?
 Birds of a Feather, Eastenders, Coronation Street, Lovejoy, Only Fools & Horses


10.) 3 things (more like people) you need in your life?
My Dad, Paula not only is she a wonderful friend, she also runs a gorgeous dress agency & of course another very close friend who I won't name but I really wouldn't be me without her.

11.) I can't sleep without?
Background noise like a tv only very quietly but it does help me get to sleep.

12.) If you were given a million pound all for yourself what would you do?
Get my own place, some driving lessons and a nice vintage car.

13.) I have a celebrity crush on? 
Now that would be telling lol.

14.) Favourite treat to eat?
Chocolate

15.) Favourite wild animal?
Tiger especially white tigers.

16.) Favourite seasons?
Summer because then I get to wear all my fabulous vintage outfits.

17.) Favourite childhood shows? 
Rosie & Jim, Tots TV, Sooty and Sweep.

18.) Why did you start making youtube videos?
It's something I've always wanted to do, but only recently plucked up the courage to do it, and it's a challenge and I do love a challenge.

19.) What do you hold close to your heart? 
Music definitely, friends and family and my cats.

20.) Who is one music artist you are in love with?
This is really hard one for me as there are so many that I love, but I am going to say Judy Garland this time, she sang with so much passion and believed in what she sang, she came alive in front of an audience, and there is one song in particular that I will link below, you can hear the emotion in her voice and brings tears to the eyes.




If you do this as well then leave a link in the comments below and I'll check yours out.


Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Instagram




















Comments

  1. Hey! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!!
    Come check out my post and see your nomination!

    http://vixensfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    Peace and Love xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like