FASHION My trip to Paula's Glitz 'N' Glamour





Hi Beauties,




Firstly sorry for not posting on Tuesday it's been very hectic this week.
Today's post is all about a trip to one of my favourite places to do a bit of retail therapy dress shopping, as I am going to a 1940s event next weekend, I wanted something different for the evening do and I knew that I would be able to find the perfect dress here, and as she's a very good friend I did some modelling for her while I was there, you can see below the dress that I fell in love it's a Burgundy Lace Dress and is perfect for me, it has that vintage look to it with the split at the side and very comfortable to wear, it would also make a great dress for a formal occasion or for a cruise.






The next dress that I tried was again another lace dress and is great for summer time, it's not heavy to wear and would look great in either the daytime or in the evening.







Any girls that are approaching their prom and looking for their dress you can also get those from here and below are just a few of what she has available and she has many styles and sizes too, so I'm sure you'll find  your perfect dress here, I have worn many of her fabulous dresses at events and always got compliments on them.








If your planning your wedding there is also some stunning wedding dresses available at affordable prices below are just a couple.









 If you like any of what you have seen in this post, you can see these and more by clicking on her page here
One to one service, very professional, she does run from home but if you can get to her I guarantee you will walk out feeling fabulous knowing you've just got a great dress.



                                      Hope you enjoyed reading this 
                                                      love & hugs


                                                          



                                                     FacebookTwitterInstagram | Bloglovin' | Pinterest







Comments

You Might Like